Reiser og pakketilbud
- Bryllup og bryllupsreise
- Leie bil
- Medicinsk turisme
- Oppdag kulturen
- Seiling og cruise
- Spa og velvære
- Utendørs- og opplevelsesaktiviteter – i luften
- Utendørs- og opplevelsesaktiviteter – på land
Tour Overview :
Program: Walking Tour (BHDCK2)
Special Price : 650 THB/Adult
(Normal Price: 750 THB)
Departure Date :
Tour Inclusion :
- * Coffee, tea or a soft drink during the briefing
- * Maximum group size 4 persons
- * English speaking guide
- * Drinking water and/or soft drinks en route
- * 30 years Bangkok city-research
- * 25% discount for children under twelve
- * Single person booking accepted, same price
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 : 10.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
This tour shows you in detail the unknown and hidden spots of Chinatown.
This Chinese cultural integrity, faded away from Singapore. Here in Bangkok you walk behind its historical facade of stone and wooden shop houses, markets, temples and shrines. Moving through narrow colorful lanes and alleys. So narrow, you only can walk here. Markets with fresh fruit, vegetables, snacks, fish, dried and life crabs, shrimps and lobsters. Exotic spices abound between oil lamps, slippers, boots, jewelry, real jade and artificial bric-a-bracs. Medicines from long gone and useful today. Smack in the middle of such an alley, where granny cooks cabbage with asparagus in a wok. The endless bustle and stream of goods and people. Tae-chiew is the language.
Submerge into the taste of a culture notwithstanding its veneer of modernity which has hardly changed the last century. A true paradise for photographers!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure AM: 10.00 - Return: 12.00
Departure PM: 14.00 - Return: 16.00